Tuesday 1 July 2008

A Method of Contact with the Celtic Warrior.

Of course, except for a few, I never know how many people are reading this web blog. I expect of those that are, a lot are horrified. Well, tough ! For those of you who are Celts and believe in fighting back, I am releasing the following email address:

thecelticwarrior@googlemail.com

By registering your own specific or even one off email addresses, you can send me news, views, comments, pictures of English or French flags burning etc etc and I'll be happy to publish them provided they fall within the general remit if battling the Imperialist Colonialist Forces. I won't respond but the publication on the blog will be proof that I have received your message and hopefully photograph. I expect a lot of grief but the delete button is easy and I enjoy a bit of Anglo whinging anyway and might even publish some. So there we are:


thecelticwarrior@googlemail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: